The Chapel is dedicated to the Mother of Our Lord, and in loving remembrance of Emily Errington, Sarah Whiting Blundell.
On the wall close to the Lady Chapel there is a brass plate saying:
Sir George Bullough Bar
The clock in the Tower was restored in 1948."
The Church Bier
The 'Bier' owned by St Peters Church was given by a Mrs Gadsden, who was buried in the churchyard in 1919, her grave can be seen near the south door. Mrs Gadsden was related to the Hathaways who lived at "Hemstead Lodge," at the crossroads. The Bier was last used in 1977, for the burial of Mabel Vincent. In November 2007 it was recovered from the shed built into the Priory wall & sent for restoration.