Moulton School is a Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School located on the outskirts of the rural village of Moulton, three miles from Newmarket. We have strong links with the local church and the village community and we work closely with our local pre-school groups, primary schools and secondary school, Newmarket Academy.
The original part of our school was built in 1959. Over the last few years, as pupil numbers have increased, the school building has been extended. We now have seven classrooms, a large hall, a library and a computer suite. Our outdoor environment includes an all-weather sports pitch, a very large playing field, climbing equipment, a hard surface play area, wildlife area and pond area. We also have a heated outdoor swimming pool.
We are very proud to be a Church of England school and we value the links that we have with St Peter's Church. Our Harvest, Christmas and Easter Services are held in the church. Our vicar, Stephen Mitchell is a governor of the school and a regular and welcome visitor to our school.